USA: Retrospettiva Order From Boscov's Department Stores
Retrospettiva, Inc (Nasdaq:RTRO), a leading supplier of women's apparel, today announced it has received an additional order, valued at approximately $350,000, from Boscov's Department Store Inc. Borivoje Vukadinovic, president and chief executive officer for Retrospettiva, stated: "We are delighted about our progress at Retrospettiva, as we continue to process orders from highly reputable companies like Boscov's. We anticipate future relations with Boscov's and other businesses like it as we further expand our product lines and gain the capability to fulfill many of their alternative merchandise needs."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective