USA: Retrospettiva Receives Fall Order From Target Offshoot
Retrospettiva, Inc (Nasdaq:RTRO), a supplier of mid-priced women's apparel, today announced it received its first order for the new fall season line of business and casual wear from Dayton Hudson, a division of Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT), valued at approximately $230,000. Borivoje Vukadinovic, CEO for Retrospettiva, said: "We are excited about our new fall season line and are pleased to see Target Corporation return to us for additional orders. Last season Target's Dayton Hudson division placed orders in excess of $1m. With the initial order already received and more to follow, we anticipate exceeding our previous season's sales."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016