USA: Retrospettiva Receives Fall Order From Target Offshoot
Retrospettiva, Inc (Nasdaq:RTRO), a supplier of mid-priced women's apparel, today announced it received its first order for the new fall season line of business and casual wear from Dayton Hudson, a division of Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT), valued at approximately $230,000. Borivoje Vukadinovic, CEO for Retrospettiva, said: "We are excited about our new fall season line and are pleased to see Target Corporation return to us for additional orders. Last season Target's Dayton Hudson division placed orders in excess of $1m. With the initial order already received and more to follow, we anticipate exceeding our previous season's sales."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective