USA: Retrospettiva Receives Fall Order From Target Offshoot
Retrospettiva, Inc (Nasdaq:RTRO), a supplier of mid-priced women's apparel, today announced it received its first order for the new fall season line of business and casual wear from Dayton Hudson, a division of Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT), valued at approximately $230,000. Borivoje Vukadinovic, CEO for Retrospettiva, said: "We are excited about our new fall season line and are pleased to see Target Corporation return to us for additional orders. Last season Target's Dayton Hudson division placed orders in excess of $1m. With the initial order already received and more to follow, we anticipate exceeding our previous season's sales."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020