USA: Retrospettiva Receives Fall Order From Target Offshoot
Retrospettiva, Inc (Nasdaq:RTRO), a supplier of mid-priced women's apparel, today announced it received its first order for the new fall season line of business and casual wear from Dayton Hudson, a division of Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT), valued at approximately $230,000. Borivoje Vukadinovic, CEO for Retrospettiva, said: "We are excited about our new fall season line and are pleased to see Target Corporation return to us for additional orders. Last season Target's Dayton Hudson division placed orders in excess of $1m. With the initial order already received and more to follow, we anticipate exceeding our previous season's sales."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- Trump talks of tweaking NAFTA trade with Canada
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022