USA: Retrospettiva Receives Order From Fred Meyer Stores
Retrospettiva, Inc. (Nasdaq:RTRO), a leading supplier of women's apparel, today announced it has received an additional order, valued at approximately $175,000, from Fred Meyer Stores, Inc. (NYSE:KR), a subsidiary of The Kroger Company. Borivoje Vukadinovic, Chief Executive Officer for Retrospettiva, Inc., stated, "We are very excited to have received an additional order from a notable company like Fred Meyer, highlighting our dedication to engage new business relationships and strengthen our existing client base. Our Company's sales for 2Q 2000 have already surpassed the total sales for the corresponding quarter in 1999, and we are proactively looking forward to additional growth this year as we broaden our product horizons, while aggressively building upon our reputation as a leader in the women's apparel marketplace."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective