USA: Retrospettiva Receives Order From Fred Meyer Stores
Retrospettiva, Inc. (Nasdaq:RTRO), a leading supplier of women's apparel, today announced it has received an additional order, valued at approximately $175,000, from Fred Meyer Stores, Inc. (NYSE:KR), a subsidiary of The Kroger Company. Borivoje Vukadinovic, Chief Executive Officer for Retrospettiva, Inc., stated, "We are very excited to have received an additional order from a notable company like Fred Meyer, highlighting our dedication to engage new business relationships and strengthen our existing client base. Our Company's sales for 2Q 2000 have already surpassed the total sales for the corresponding quarter in 1999, and we are proactively looking forward to additional growth this year as we broaden our product horizons, while aggressively building upon our reputation as a leader in the women's apparel marketplace."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020