USA: Retrospettiva Receives Order From Fred Meyer Stores
Retrospettiva, Inc. (Nasdaq:RTRO), a leading supplier of women's apparel, today announced it has received an additional order, valued at approximately $175,000, from Fred Meyer Stores, Inc. (NYSE:KR), a subsidiary of The Kroger Company. Borivoje Vukadinovic, Chief Executive Officer for Retrospettiva, Inc., stated, "We are very excited to have received an additional order from a notable company like Fred Meyer, highlighting our dedication to engage new business relationships and strengthen our existing client base. Our Company's sales for 2Q 2000 have already surpassed the total sales for the corresponding quarter in 1999, and we are proactively looking forward to additional growth this year as we broaden our product horizons, while aggressively building upon our reputation as a leader in the women's apparel marketplace."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022