USA: Retrospettiva Receives Order From Fred Meyer Stores
Retrospettiva, Inc. (Nasdaq:RTRO), a leading supplier of women's apparel, today announced it has received an additional order, valued at approximately $175,000, from Fred Meyer Stores, Inc. (NYSE:KR), a subsidiary of The Kroger Company. Borivoje Vukadinovic, Chief Executive Officer for Retrospettiva, Inc., stated, "We are very excited to have received an additional order from a notable company like Fred Meyer, highlighting our dedication to engage new business relationships and strengthen our existing client base. Our Company's sales for 2Q 2000 have already surpassed the total sales for the corresponding quarter in 1999, and we are proactively looking forward to additional growth this year as we broaden our product horizons, while aggressively building upon our reputation as a leader in the women's apparel marketplace."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack