USA: Retrospettiva Receives Order From TJX Companies
Retrospettiva, Inc (Nasdaq:RTRO), a supplier of moderately priced women's apparel, today announced it has received a new spring 2001 order from TJX Companies (NYSE:TJX) which is valued at approximately $1.4m. Retrospettiva has received more than $2.3m in sales YTD from TJX Companies, which signifies a rapid increase from the previous year's total of approximately $1.4m sold to TJX Companies. Borivoje Vukadinovic, CEO for Retrospettiva, said: "We are excited to be affiliated with such a dynamic firm as TJX Companies. They have built a solid international presence and total more than $9bn in annual sales. The relationship we have built with TJX Companies furthers our growth strategy and demonstrates our willingness to increase our shareholders' value."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- Trump talks of tweaking NAFTA trade with Canada
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022