USA: Retrospettiva Receives Order From TJX Companies
Retrospettiva, Inc (Nasdaq:RTRO), a supplier of moderately priced women's apparel, today announced it has received a new spring 2001 order from TJX Companies (NYSE:TJX) which is valued at approximately $1.4m. Retrospettiva has received more than $2.3m in sales YTD from TJX Companies, which signifies a rapid increase from the previous year's total of approximately $1.4m sold to TJX Companies. Borivoje Vukadinovic, CEO for Retrospettiva, said: "We are excited to be affiliated with such a dynamic firm as TJX Companies. They have built a solid international presence and total more than $9bn in annual sales. The relationship we have built with TJX Companies furthers our growth strategy and demonstrates our willingness to increase our shareholders' value."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth