USA: Retrospettiva Receives Order From TJX Companies
Retrospettiva, Inc (Nasdaq:RTRO), a supplier of moderately priced women's apparel, today announced it has received a new spring 2001 order from TJX Companies (NYSE:TJX) which is valued at approximately $1.4m. Retrospettiva has received more than $2.3m in sales YTD from TJX Companies, which signifies a rapid increase from the previous year's total of approximately $1.4m sold to TJX Companies. Borivoje Vukadinovic, CEO for Retrospettiva, said: "We are excited to be affiliated with such a dynamic firm as TJX Companies. They have built a solid international presence and total more than $9bn in annual sales. The relationship we have built with TJX Companies furthers our growth strategy and demonstrates our willingness to increase our shareholders' value."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016