USA: Retrospettiva Receives Orders From Two New Clients
Retrospettiva, Inc (Nasdaq:RTRO), a supplier of moderately priced women's apparel, today announced it has started shipping to two new clients, CDC Powder Blue and Crossroad, L.L.C., totalling more than $147,000 in sales for the company. Management is confident of the company's re-entry into the men's clothing market, through the CDC order, and believes it is tapping into a significant revenue opportunity. Borivoje Vukadinovic, CEO for Retrospettiva, said: "Our company is focused on continued client base growth and expansion. We are very excited to receive our first order for our new men's clothing line. We anticipate increased market awareness and sales from our entry into the men's clothing market."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective