USA: Retrospettiva Receives Orders From Two New Clients
Retrospettiva, Inc (Nasdaq:RTRO), a supplier of moderately priced women's apparel, today announced it has started shipping to two new clients, CDC Powder Blue and Crossroad, L.L.C., totalling more than $147,000 in sales for the company. Management is confident of the company's re-entry into the men's clothing market, through the CDC order, and believes it is tapping into a significant revenue opportunity. Borivoje Vukadinovic, CEO for Retrospettiva, said: "Our company is focused on continued client base growth and expansion. We are very excited to receive our first order for our new men's clothing line. We anticipate increased market awareness and sales from our entry into the men's clothing market."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022