USA: Retrospettiva Receives Orders From Two New Clients
Retrospettiva, Inc (Nasdaq:RTRO), a supplier of moderately priced women's apparel, today announced it has started shipping to two new clients, CDC Powder Blue and Crossroad, L.L.C., totalling more than $147,000 in sales for the company. Management is confident of the company's re-entry into the men's clothing market, through the CDC order, and believes it is tapping into a significant revenue opportunity. Borivoje Vukadinovic, CEO for Retrospettiva, said: "Our company is focused on continued client base growth and expansion. We are very excited to receive our first order for our new men's clothing line. We anticipate increased market awareness and sales from our entry into the men's clothing market."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020