USA: Retrospettiva Receives Second Fall Order From Target
Retrospettiva, Inc (Nasdaq:RTRO), a supplier of moderately priced women's apparel, today announced it received an additional order, valued at $600,000, from Dayton Hudson, a division of Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT). Borivoje Vukadinovic, CEO for Retrospettiva, said: "We are delighted with the level of returning clients being realized at our company, as it highlights our commitment to top quality service. Dayton Hudson is one of our most loyal clients and one which we look forward to having a relationship with for several years to come. We anticipate additional orders from Dayton Hudson this year and look forward to surpassing last year's sales."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"