USA: Retrospettiva Receives Second Fall Order From Target
Retrospettiva, Inc (Nasdaq:RTRO), a supplier of moderately priced women's apparel, today announced it received an additional order, valued at $600,000, from Dayton Hudson, a division of Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT). Borivoje Vukadinovic, CEO for Retrospettiva, said: "We are delighted with the level of returning clients being realized at our company, as it highlights our commitment to top quality service. Dayton Hudson is one of our most loyal clients and one which we look forward to having a relationship with for several years to come. We anticipate additional orders from Dayton Hudson this year and look forward to surpassing last year's sales."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Brandix rolls out Tukatech systems
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar