TAIWAN: Revenue Success For Sports Shoe Makers
The Taiwanese stock exchange's top two listed sports shoe manufacturers have both reported rises in revenues. Feng Tay Enterprises Co Ltd, and Pou Chen Corp, reported annual growth of 10.45 per cent and 2.07 per cent, respectively, for August. Feng Tay revenues came in at NT$708m, up 10.45 per cent from the NT$641m recorded in August last year. During the January-August period, the company earned cumulative revenue of NT$5.288b, up 3.12 per cent from the NT$5.128b posted for the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar