TAIWAN: Revenue Success For Sports Shoe Makers
The Taiwanese stock exchange's top two listed sports shoe manufacturers have both reported rises in revenues. Feng Tay Enterprises Co Ltd, and Pou Chen Corp, reported annual growth of 10.45 per cent and 2.07 per cent, respectively, for August. Feng Tay revenues came in at NT$708m, up 10.45 per cent from the NT$641m recorded in August last year. During the January-August period, the company earned cumulative revenue of NT$5.288b, up 3.12 per cent from the NT$5.128b posted for the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack