TAIWAN: Revenue Success For Sports Shoe Makers
The Taiwanese stock exchange's top two listed sports shoe manufacturers have both reported rises in revenues. Feng Tay Enterprises Co Ltd, and Pou Chen Corp, reported annual growth of 10.45 per cent and 2.07 per cent, respectively, for August. Feng Tay revenues came in at NT$708m, up 10.45 per cent from the NT$641m recorded in August last year. During the January-August period, the company earned cumulative revenue of NT$5.288b, up 3.12 per cent from the NT$5.128b posted for the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar