US: RG Barry appoints Richard as e-commerce chief
US footwear and accessories manufacturer RG Barry Brands has appointed digital marketing veteran Heather Richard as its director of e-commerce.
Richard, who most recently served as director of interactive marketing for gourmet food and gift baskets with 1-800-Flowers, will be responsible for strategy and management of RG Barry's online initiatives. This will include multi-brand direct web store operations, online marketing and overall e-commerce channel growth.
"We are very excited that Heather will be guiding what we view as one of the fastest-growing and most important areas of our future business," said Greg Tunney, president and CEO. "We recognise that we must drive digital growth not only on our own websites, but also on the many other platforms selling our brands."
Last week, RG Barry announced the promotion of Jeff Cosgrove to the role of head of its Foot Petals business unit.
- Why Inditex is "clear winner" in fast fashion
- Brexit blow to global apparel industry confidence
- Sir Philip Green blamed for the collapse of BHS
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- North Face has holistic view on harmful chemicals
- US Q2 in brief - Columbia Sportswear, Rocky Brands
- Vietnam mulls wage freeze to boost competitiveness
- Teijin launches polyester hook-and-loop fastener
- Ananta Group hits back at Bangladesh union claims
- LVMH to sell Donna Karan to G-III for US$650m
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020