US: RG Barry appoints Richard as e-commerce chief
US footwear and accessories manufacturer RG Barry Brands has appointed digital marketing veteran Heather Richard as its director of e-commerce.
Richard, who most recently served as director of interactive marketing for gourmet food and gift baskets with 1-800-Flowers, will be responsible for strategy and management of RG Barry's online initiatives. This will include multi-brand direct web store operations, online marketing and overall e-commerce channel growth.
"We are very excited that Heather will be guiding what we view as one of the fastest-growing and most important areas of our future business," said Greg Tunney, president and CEO. "We recognise that we must drive digital growth not only on our own websites, but also on the many other platforms selling our brands."
Last week, RG Barry announced the promotion of Jeff Cosgrove to the role of head of its Foot Petals business unit.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Foot Care Products in US$ by the following Product Segments: Devices, and Medication. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Ca...
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- Rana Plaza fund call grows as anniversary nears
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- Major Ethiopia textile build experiences delays
- RFID adoption among retailers near “tipping point”
- Swedish textile water project to expand globally
- PVH “pleased” after swinging to Q4 profit
- Organic cotton assessment tool launches
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019