US: RG Barry appoints Richard as e-commerce chief
US footwear and accessories manufacturer RG Barry Brands has appointed digital marketing veteran Heather Richard as its director of e-commerce.
Richard, who most recently served as director of interactive marketing for gourmet food and gift baskets with 1-800-Flowers, will be responsible for strategy and management of RG Barry's online initiatives. This will include multi-brand direct web store operations, online marketing and overall e-commerce channel growth.
"We are very excited that Heather will be guiding what we view as one of the fastest-growing and most important areas of our future business," said Greg Tunney, president and CEO. "We recognise that we must drive digital growth not only on our own websites, but also on the many other platforms selling our brands."
Last week, RG Barry announced the promotion of Jeff Cosgrove to the role of head of its Foot Petals business unit.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Foot Care Products in US$ by the following Product Segments: Devices, and Medication. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Ca...
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- VF pushes ahead on chemicals management
- M&S project benefits garment worker health
- Can the Gap brand reclaim its iconic status?
- Compliance in China continues to improve
- C&A to add "accurate fit" label to garments
- Myanmar makers mull shut-downs over wage plans
- Cotton tracing "biggest challenge" for M&S
- China cotton stockpile auction may shake up market
- WEBINAR: Compliance: Why has it failed?