US: RG Barry appoints Richard as e-commerce chief
US footwear and accessories manufacturer RG Barry Brands has appointed digital marketing veteran Heather Richard as its director of e-commerce.
Richard, who most recently served as director of interactive marketing for gourmet food and gift baskets with 1-800-Flowers, will be responsible for strategy and management of RG Barry's online initiatives. This will include multi-brand direct web store operations, online marketing and overall e-commerce channel growth.
"We are very excited that Heather will be guiding what we view as one of the fastest-growing and most important areas of our future business," said Greg Tunney, president and CEO. "We recognise that we must drive digital growth not only on our own websites, but also on the many other platforms selling our brands."
Last week, RG Barry announced the promotion of Jeff Cosgrove to the role of head of its Foot Petals business unit.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Foot Care Products in US$ by the following Product Segments: Devices, and Medication. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Ca...
- What the EU-Vietnam trade deal means for duties
- Ultimate frontier Myanmar uplifts Bogart Lingerie
- US apparel import growth led by Bangladesh
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- Esquel backs Chinese Sea Island cotton production
- Sears looks to lift apparel via sourcing changes
- Direct sourcing helps M&S narrow the gap with Next
- Eco-friendly garment factory opens in Bangladesh
- Clothing and sports chains in activewear battle
- Nike accelerates digital strategy with new hire
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Practical Price Negotiation
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020