USA: RG Barry Chooses Justwin's Supply Chain Solution
Justwin Technologies, an Internet-based supply chain management solution provider for the apparel and textile industries, announced that it has been selected by RG Barry (NYSE:RGB), a footwear manufacturer, to provide a product data management information system.Don Van Steyn, CIO for RG Barry, said: "The Justwin Apparel product will allow our organisation to better manage information through the design and product development process. We were looking for a system that could centralise all of our product images and spec data and have that information accessible to all of our locations around the world. We also wanted a product that would allow us to collaborate with our customers and suppliers on new designs with the objectives of reducing development time and getting our products to market earlier."The Justwin Apparel product provides the functionality that we were seeking. We could not find any other product on the market that embedded workflow product management into the development process, giving us instant access to the status of every project, early notification of bottlenecks and an assessment of workload on our associates. Finally, Justwin fitted seamlessly into our existing users' desktops, therefore, reducing the amount of training that will be required."Glenn Evans, vice president of merchandising, design and development for RG Barry, added: "Justwin Apparel will enable us to significantly reduce our design and development lead time and cost. This is critical in meeting the needs of our customers, who want new and innovative product on a continual basis and at the lowest cost.""The collaborative nature of the Justwin solution and the flexibility of the technology employed allows us to create a solution that has a direct impact on a company's bottom line," says Jon Perrin, vice president of sales and marketing for Justwin Technologies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- just-style Sourcing Survey – share your thoughts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack