USA: RG Barry Makes Key Appointments
Tom Hollister, an RG Barry employee since 1969, has been named vice-president of national account sales.
He will be responsible for strategic branding, product development, merchandising and promotion for the company's business with department stores Kohls, Sears and Target.
Bob Dickey, the company's former regional vice-president of sales, has been named vice-president of sales.
He will take responsibility for the growth, merchandising and promotion of the new Terrasoles footwear line, as well as retaining sales management duties for the company's dealings with JC Penney and Costco stores.
Pam Gentile, back at RG Barry after a one-year absence, has been named vice-president of national account sales.
She will have overall management responsibility for product development, price positioning and marketing of the company's Ezfeet brand.
Lastly, James Faulkner has been promoted to vice-president of field sales.
He will manage the company's department store field sales organisation while retaining overall sales management responsibility for the licensed Liz Claiborne Slippers brand.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
When retailers go off-track, they end up trying to follow the evolution of consumer tastes, trends and spending. By the time they understand what their shopper is about, she's moved on to the next bes...
Textiles and clothing make up Thailand's largest manufacturing industry, with more than 4,500 factories employing over one million people. The sector accounts for approximately 20 per cent of total em...
Fashion apparel company Liz Claiborne Inc has completed the first phase of its implementation of PurchasingNet Inc's PNet Procure-to-Pay software....
Colombia clothing chain Ensenada has opened two stores under the US giant Liz Claiborne's banner in the Colombian capital Bogota, and industrial centre Medellin. ...
Casual Male Retail Group Inc is launching its big and tall men's apparel on retail giant Sears' e-commerce site sears.com under a long-term agreement....
Fashion apparel and accessories company Liz Claiborne Inc has made a number of senior leadership appointments and organisational changes in line with its growth strategies....
Clothing and apparel company Liz Claiborne said first-quarter earnings grew 4 per cent after the company made better-than-predicted sales on its diversification strategy....
Sears Holdings Corp and Latina Media Ventures, which publishes Latina magazine, have signed a deal to launch an apparel, footwear and bag collection aimed at Hispanic women....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective