US: RG Barry names SVP, sales and business development
Comfort shoe company RG Barry has named Thomas J Z Konecki as its senior vice president, sales and business development.
In his new position, Konecki will be directing the company's efforts to extend the franchises of its existing stable of brands, develop new products and to enter new channels of distribution.
"Tom brings us a broad range of experience and an established track record of success in sales management, business development, brand positioning and lifestyle marketing," said RG Barry president and COO Greg Tunney.
"He will play a critical role in our evolving growth strategies and our company's future."
Konecki is the former president of the HS Trask & Co division and a corporate vice president of the Phoenix Footwear Group.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Phoenix Footwear Group Inc, the multi-brand footwear, apparel and accessories company, yesterday (15 May) posted a 52.8% hike in first quarter sales, and said profit rose to US$3.0m following robust g...
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts