USA: RG Barry Posts Huge Jump In Q3 Profit On Restructuring
Footwear producer RG Barry Corp on Thursday announced a huge jump in third quarter net profit as it reaped the rewards of a major restructuring program. The Ohio-based company posted net income for the 13 weeks ended September 27 of $1.5 million, or 15 cents a share, compared with $202,000, or three cents a share, in the same period of last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again