US: RG Barry reschedules after death of co-founder
RG Barry Corporation, the Dearfoams company, has rescheduled the announcement of its fiscal 2007 second quarter and first half operating results to tomorrow (13 February) due to the death of company co-founder Florence Zacks Melton in Boca Raton, Florida, on Thursday night.
The accessories footwear company's offices closed at noon today for Melton's funeral.
The company now plans to issue a news release detailing results for the quarter and first half ending 30 December prior to the market opening on Tuesday 13 February, and senior management will then discuss results for the period and the outlook for the remainder of fiscal 2007.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Accessory footwear maker RG Barry Corporation has sold its French subsidiary Escapade to MT SARL of Thiviers, France, for approximately US$480,000, as it finally steps away from its manufacturing-base...
Shoe maker RG Barry has named Juliana Prather as brand president for its recently licensed Superga canvas/active fashion footwear business....
Footwear marketer RG Barry Corporation has been signed as the exclusive US and Canada licensee for the Superga canvas and active footwear brand....
Footwear marketer RG Barry on Monday (14 May) said it would shortly purchase the NCAA College Clogs business from Wolverine World Wide and had reversed a year-ago loss with a third-quarter profit....
Comfort shoe firm RG Barry has hired Lee F Smith as senior VP, design and product development, and also said it has realigned the responsibilities of some of its top executives....
Comfort shoe maker RG Barry has appointed Jerry Hemphill as brand president for the Terrasoles slipper features line, which it is relaunching....
At-home comfort footwear marketer RG Barry Corporation, the Dearfoams company, has reported a strong overall performance for the first quarter of fiscal 2007, attributed to good retailer relationships...
Comfort shoe firm RG Barry has appointed Indeka Imports as the Canadian distributor for its Dearfoams footwear brands....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report