USA: RG Barry Steps Ahead With New President And COO
In an environment where suppliers must be stronger partners with retailers, slipper manufacturer and marketer R.G. Barry Corporation (NYSE: RGB) has bucked the trend by appointing a retailer as its president, chief operating officer and a director of the corporation. Bill Lenich most recently was group president of retail and president and chief operating officer of international for Nine West Group Inc where he held numerous executive positions during a 15-year career.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores