US: RG Barry taps Cosgrove as Foot Petals president
RG Barry Brands has promoted Jeff Cosgrove to head its Foot Petals business unit.
Cosgrove most recently served as vice president of sales and merchandising and off-price channel sales for the company. The appointment is effective immediately.
Prior to joining RG Barry Brands, Cosgrove held roles such as EVP of Easy Spirit, brand sales and operations at US Shoe and EVP of marketing and sales at Rockport.
"Jeff has filled several critical sales and merchandising roles with us since joining our team in November 2008, and we believe he is the right leader to drive continued growth in our comfort insert business while aligning that business with the vast changes currently taking place in the retail marketplace," said Greg Tunney, CEO.
Last month, RG Barry Corporation entered into a non-disclosure standstill agreement with Mill Road Capital Management for the purchase of the US footwear firm.
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- EU trade ministers push on TTIP and Canada pacts
- What does the future hold for world wool supply?
- Why synthetic fibres are a safe bet for the future
- US retailers urge action on Hanjin Shipping crisis
- Zara launches eco-friendly Join Life collection
- Adidas unveils first Speedfactory running shoe
- Bangladesh calls for US duty-free apparel access
- Ascena Retail disappoints amid challenging year
- Too Many Standards
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Ralph Lauren Corporation : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras