US: RG Barry taps Cosgrove as Foot Petals president
RG Barry Brands has promoted Jeff Cosgrove to head its Foot Petals business unit.
Cosgrove most recently served as vice president of sales and merchandising and off-price channel sales for the company. The appointment is effective immediately.
Prior to joining RG Barry Brands, Cosgrove held roles such as EVP of Easy Spirit, brand sales and operations at US Shoe and EVP of marketing and sales at Rockport.
"Jeff has filled several critical sales and merchandising roles with us since joining our team in November 2008, and we believe he is the right leader to drive continued growth in our comfort insert business while aligning that business with the vast changes currently taking place in the retail marketplace," said Greg Tunney, CEO.
Last month, RG Barry Corporation entered into a non-disclosure standstill agreement with Mill Road Capital Management for the purchase of the US footwear firm.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Foot Care Products in US$ by the following Product Segments: Devices, and Medication. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Ca...
- M&S project benefits garment worker health
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- Leveraging the business benefits of 3D design
- Bangladesh woos buyers with sustainable production
- Compliance in China continues to improve
- Myanmar makers mull shut-downs over wage plans
- American Apparel to close stores and cut jobs
- Cotton tracing "biggest challenge" for M&S
- Chinese shoe factory collapse kills 12
- Lee ReThink taps into sustainable supply chain