US: RG Barry taps Cosgrove as Foot Petals president
RG Barry Brands has promoted Jeff Cosgrove to head its Foot Petals business unit.
Cosgrove most recently served as vice president of sales and merchandising and off-price channel sales for the company. The appointment is effective immediately.
Prior to joining RG Barry Brands, Cosgrove held roles such as EVP of Easy Spirit, brand sales and operations at US Shoe and EVP of marketing and sales at Rockport.
"Jeff has filled several critical sales and merchandising roles with us since joining our team in November 2008, and we believe he is the right leader to drive continued growth in our comfort insert business while aligning that business with the vast changes currently taking place in the retail marketplace," said Greg Tunney, CEO.
Last month, RG Barry Corporation entered into a non-disclosure standstill agreement with Mill Road Capital Management for the purchase of the US footwear firm.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Foot Care Products in US$ by the following Product Segments: Devices, and Medication. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Ca...
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- What next for smart fabrics and garments?
- Transparency call for German apparel firms
- Lululemon Athletica on “strong growth” track
- El Corte Ingles to accelerate time to market
- Honduras “union-busting” rift unresolved
- Quiksilver appoints Agnes to CEO role
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019