US: RG Barry taps Cosgrove as Foot Petals president
RG Barry Brands has promoted Jeff Cosgrove to head its Foot Petals business unit.
Cosgrove most recently served as vice president of sales and merchandising and off-price channel sales for the company. The appointment is effective immediately.
Prior to joining RG Barry Brands, Cosgrove held roles such as EVP of Easy Spirit, brand sales and operations at US Shoe and EVP of marketing and sales at Rockport.
"Jeff has filled several critical sales and merchandising roles with us since joining our team in November 2008, and we believe he is the right leader to drive continued growth in our comfort insert business while aligning that business with the vast changes currently taking place in the retail marketplace," said Greg Tunney, CEO.
Last month, RG Barry Corporation entered into a non-disclosure standstill agreement with Mill Road Capital Management for the purchase of the US footwear firm.
Private equity firm Mill Road Capital is to acquire all of the outstanding shares of slipper and accessories marker RG Barry Corporation that it doesn't already own, in a deal worth around $215m....
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Footwear in US$ Million and Million Pairs by the following Product Categories/Segments: Athletic Footwear (Aerobic, Baseball, Basketball, Cricket, Cross-...
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Tesco's H1 profit plunge: What the analysts say
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Collapsed Cambodia factory had structural issues
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre