US: Rhodia and Premiere Fibers to produce Emana yarn
Fibre specialist Rhodia and Premiere Fibers have joined forces to produce a line of polyamide-based smart yarn that they claim reduces the appearance of cellulite.
The Emana fabric, which will launch in the US and Canada, is designed to make skin look "smoother and more youthful" when regularly worn for six hours or more. This works through the use of bio-active crystals embedded in the yarn.
"Our partnership with Rhodia is fully aligned with our culture at Premiere Fibers, as we endeavour to seek and develop solutions through collaborative relationships in the marketplace," said John Amirtharaj, president of Premiere Fibers, a global multi-polymer specialized man-made fiber producer.
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- Supply chain improvements to save Billabong $30m
- Chaos in the world’s trade agreements
- Nicaragua apparel and shoe firms to double in size
- H&M scaling up living wage effort to key suppliers
- Myanmar approves first minimum wage
- US Q2 in brief: Genesco, Oxford, Sears Canada
- EU clothing buyers should brace for higher prices
- PVH “well-positioned” in China despite headwinds
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global Sports Footwear Market 2015-2019