FRANCE: Rhodia Sells Kermel Fibre Unit Via MBO
Chemicals firm Rhodia is continuing its strategy of divesting non-core businesses with the sale of its wholly-owned Kermel technical fibres unit. The sale, via a management buyout led by European private equity firm Argos Soditic, should be finalised before the end of August.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022