SWITZERLAND: Richemont CEO Perrin To Retire In October
The company said in a statement Perrin will leave the top role in October when he reaches his 61st birthday. It added he will continue to hold an executive role within the group, with specific responsibility for strategy and marketing issues.
Luxury goods group Richemont has entered into a deal to sell its subsidiary Old England to holding company Tercade....
Phoebe Philo has quit as head designer of fashion house Chloe to spend more time with her family....
Luxury clothing maker Richemont has posted a 27 per cent slump in first-half profit. ...
Luxury goods group PPR has named Marc Willaume as director of financial communication and strategic studies, and has reported a 49 per cent leap in first-half net profit on a good performance of the r...
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack