SWITZERLAND: Richemont Sees 10% FY Sales Growth
Luxury goods manufacturer Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA has posted a 10 per cent full-year sales increase, helped by growing demand within the Asian market.
Sales increased to €3.72 billion for the financial year ended 31 March 25 compared to sales of €3.38bn in the comparative period last year.
Sales in Europe - Richemont's largest market - grew to €1.61bn from €1.46bn last year. Japanese sales rose to €642 million from €625m, and sales throughout the rest of Asia increased to €766m from €637m last year.
American sales totalled €702m compared to €655m last year.
Luxury goods group Richemont has entered into a deal to sell its subsidiary Old England to holding company Tercade....
Phoebe Philo has quit as head designer of fashion house Chloe to spend more time with her family....
Luxury clothing maker Richemont has posted a 27 per cent slump in first-half profit. ...
Luxury goods group PPR has named Marc Willaume as director of financial communication and strategic studies, and has reported a 49 per cent leap in first-half net profit on a good performance of the r...
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores