USA: Ridgeview Names New CFO
Effective September 19, 2000, Steve Shumaker assumed the duties of chief financial officer of Ridgeview, Inc (Nasdaq-NMS: RIDG). Shumaker comes to Ridgeview with 25 years of financial experience in various manufacturing industries including Martin Marietta/Commonwealth Aluminum in Lewisport, Kentucky and Lackawana Leather in Conover, North Carolina.Shumaker most recently served as vice president of finance and administration for Caldwell Community College and Technical Institute in Hudson, NC. In addition to his background in manufacturing, Shumaker brings to Ridgeview extensive experience working with financial information systems. Shumaker's chief responsibilities at Ridgeview will include streamlining the consolidated financial closing and reporting cycle, coordinating the development of the business plans for Ridgeview's business units, and assisting with the development of analytical reports using Ridgeview's new enterprise wide information system.In another personnel development, former Quality Assurance and Research and Development Manager Jimmy Richard will return to that position on September 25, 2000. Richard has over 20 years experience working with Ridgeview's athletic sock operation, including seven years as quality assurance and research and development manager. Also returning to the research and development area is R&D assistant and programmer Ronnie Keener who has provided Ridgeview with these services for the past four years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- US Q4 in brief – Wolverine Worldwide, Dillard's
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar