USA: Ridgeview Names New CFO
Effective September 19, 2000, Steve Shumaker assumed the duties of chief financial officer of Ridgeview, Inc (Nasdaq-NMS: RIDG). Shumaker comes to Ridgeview with 25 years of financial experience in various manufacturing industries including Martin Marietta/Commonwealth Aluminum in Lewisport, Kentucky and Lackawana Leather in Conover, North Carolina.Shumaker most recently served as vice president of finance and administration for Caldwell Community College and Technical Institute in Hudson, NC. In addition to his background in manufacturing, Shumaker brings to Ridgeview extensive experience working with financial information systems. Shumaker's chief responsibilities at Ridgeview will include streamlining the consolidated financial closing and reporting cycle, coordinating the development of the business plans for Ridgeview's business units, and assisting with the development of analytical reports using Ridgeview's new enterprise wide information system.In another personnel development, former Quality Assurance and Research and Development Manager Jimmy Richard will return to that position on September 25, 2000. Richard has over 20 years experience working with Ridgeview's athletic sock operation, including seven years as quality assurance and research and development manager. Also returning to the research and development area is R&D assistant and programmer Ronnie Keener who has provided Ridgeview with these services for the past four years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020