USA: Ridgeview Names New CFO
Effective September 19, 2000, Steve Shumaker assumed the duties of chief financial officer of Ridgeview, Inc (Nasdaq-NMS: RIDG). Shumaker comes to Ridgeview with 25 years of financial experience in various manufacturing industries including Martin Marietta/Commonwealth Aluminum in Lewisport, Kentucky and Lackawana Leather in Conover, North Carolina.Shumaker most recently served as vice president of finance and administration for Caldwell Community College and Technical Institute in Hudson, NC. In addition to his background in manufacturing, Shumaker brings to Ridgeview extensive experience working with financial information systems. Shumaker's chief responsibilities at Ridgeview will include streamlining the consolidated financial closing and reporting cycle, coordinating the development of the business plans for Ridgeview's business units, and assisting with the development of analytical reports using Ridgeview's new enterprise wide information system.In another personnel development, former Quality Assurance and Research and Development Manager Jimmy Richard will return to that position on September 25, 2000. Richard has over 20 years experience working with Ridgeview's athletic sock operation, including seven years as quality assurance and research and development manager. Also returning to the research and development area is R&D assistant and programmer Ronnie Keener who has provided Ridgeview with these services for the past four years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack