USA: Ridgeview Terminates Agreement to Sell Ladies Hosiery Division
The Company will not be able to file its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 1999 with the Securities and Exchange Commission by April 14, the extended due date for filing the report. The unexpected termination of the agreement for the sale of its ladies hosiery division and delays resulting from implementation of the Company's new information system have combined to delay the completion of the Company's audited financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 1999. The Company expects to report a loss for the year between $3.10 and $3.40 per share.
Founded in 1912, Ridgeview designs, manufactures and markets a complete range of sports, rugged outdoor and heavyweight casual socks, as well as a wide variety of women's hosiery products including tights, trouser socks, panty hose and knee highs. Ridgeview is headquartered in Newton, North Carolina, and also has manufacturing facilities in Mebane, North Carolina; Ft. Payne, Alabama; and Tralee, Republic of Ireland.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Ten retail trends to watch for in 2017
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022