SWITZERLAND: Rieter H1 Profit Surges 32%
Textile machinery and car components maker Rieter Holding AG on Thursday posted a 32 per cent jump in first half net profit due to a strong performance by its textile division. The company said net income for the six month period rose to 53.5 million Swiss francs ($38.5 million) from the year-ago period as sales rose eight per cent year-on-year to 1.56 billion francs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again