SWITZERLAND: Rieter Plans Organic Expansion - CEO
Textile machinery maker Rieter Holding AG is currently concentrating on organic expansion of the company but won't rule out making acquisitions, chief executive officer Hartmut Reuter told Swiss bi-weekly Finanz und Wirtschaft.
Rieter said it hasn't yet received any proposals to be acquired itself and said it was determined to keep independent if it received an unsatisfactory offer.
The company added that a merger with texile machinery producer Saurer AG was out of the question due to anti-trust issues.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar