UK: Rigby & Peller taps Ralph Lauren exec as new MD
Lingerie firm Rigby & Peller has hired Ralph Lauren executive Ella Hitchins to head up its operations as managing director.
"In this year of our 75th anniversary her extensive retail experience will help us to further strengthen our Rigby & Peller brand and grow our business footprint, be it through owned and operated stores or through franchise," said Rigby & Peller chairman Dirk De Vos.
Hitchins was most recently retail development director at Ralph Lauren, and has over 20 years of experience in fashion retail working for Gant UK, Oasis and Arcadia Group.
Apparel Retail in United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profil...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the global apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate so...
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- What does supply chain mapping really mean?
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- No simple way to be sustainable, says SAC CEO
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- Nike and Crystal Group "doing well by doing good"
- Li & Fung eyes supply chain speed in 3-year plan
- Cambodia’s focus on garment production also a risk
- C&A helps grow organic cotton production in China
- US Q2 in brief - G-III Apparel, A&F, Sears
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras