UK: Rigby & Peller taps Ralph Lauren exec as new MD
Lingerie firm Rigby & Peller has hired Ralph Lauren executive Ella Hitchins to head up its operations as managing director.
"In this year of our 75th anniversary her extensive retail experience will help us to further strengthen our Rigby & Peller brand and grow our business footprint, be it through owned and operated stores or through franchise," said Rigby & Peller chairman Dirk De Vos.
Hitchins was most recently retail development director at Ralph Lauren, and has over 20 years of experience in fashion retail working for Gant UK, Oasis and Arcadia Group.
Apparel Retail in United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profil...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the global apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate so...
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- How Central America garment sourcing measures up
- How virtual garments could shape fashion retail
- Where next for Walmart's 3D apparel design pilot?
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- VF confident on "solid" sustainability roadmap
- Inditex and Lenzing sign textile waste pact
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- EU and US dispute China raw materials duties
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis