USA: RightStart.com Expands With Its Expectant Customers Into Maternity Fashion
Designer maternity apparel supplier L'Attesa will provide its extensive line of designer maternity wear as part of a product expansion for expectant mothers at RightStart.com, the online subsidiary of The Right Start Inc. (Nasdaq:RTST), and leading e-tailer of children's developmental and educational products. "In addition to their focus on the development and safety of their child, RightStart.com moms have a keen eye for design and fashion, leading us to offer such signature accessories as our newest black leather backpack diaper bag and animal-print car seats and strollers," noted Jerry Welch, RightStart.com's chief executive officer. "We can now offer our fashion-conscious maternity customers high quality fashion maternity clothing which compliments their lifestyle." L'Attesa founders Nadine Belfort and Heidi Weinstein are known for their "maternalize" service -- taking a customers' pre-maternity clothing and turning it into stylish maternity wear -- and will be introducing their original maternity line seasonally to RightStart.com customers. As an added online feature, RightStart.com will offer the L'Attesa "Celebrity Corner" collection, featuring designs seen on Hollywood's most dazzling new moms-to-be for L'Attesa. Belfort added: "We are fortunate to have been chosen by today's most stunning celebrities, such as Catherine Zeta-Jones, Kelly Preston, Cindy Crawford, Christie Brinkley and Marie Osmond. We believe Right Start's customers are an ideal match for our style and quality." "Our mission is to help women celebrate their pregnancy," said Belfort. "We're thrilled to showcase our designs to the larger audience of RightStart.com expectant mothers." The L'Attesa line will be the premiere fashion line for the development of an online Designer Maternity Store at RightStart.com. Future additions to RightStart.com's Designer Maternity Store will also include fashion guides and tips from leading maternity designers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022