USA: RightStart.com Expands With Its Expectant Customers Into Maternity Fashion
Designer maternity apparel supplier L'Attesa will provide its extensive line of designer maternity wear as part of a product expansion for expectant mothers at RightStart.com, the online subsidiary of The Right Start Inc. (Nasdaq:RTST), and leading e-tailer of children's developmental and educational products. "In addition to their focus on the development and safety of their child, RightStart.com moms have a keen eye for design and fashion, leading us to offer such signature accessories as our newest black leather backpack diaper bag and animal-print car seats and strollers," noted Jerry Welch, RightStart.com's chief executive officer. "We can now offer our fashion-conscious maternity customers high quality fashion maternity clothing which compliments their lifestyle." L'Attesa founders Nadine Belfort and Heidi Weinstein are known for their "maternalize" service -- taking a customers' pre-maternity clothing and turning it into stylish maternity wear -- and will be introducing their original maternity line seasonally to RightStart.com customers. As an added online feature, RightStart.com will offer the L'Attesa "Celebrity Corner" collection, featuring designs seen on Hollywood's most dazzling new moms-to-be for L'Attesa. Belfort added: "We are fortunate to have been chosen by today's most stunning celebrities, such as Catherine Zeta-Jones, Kelly Preston, Cindy Crawford, Christie Brinkley and Marie Osmond. We believe Right Start's customers are an ideal match for our style and quality." "Our mission is to help women celebrate their pregnancy," said Belfort. "We're thrilled to showcase our designs to the larger audience of RightStart.com expectant mothers." The L'Attesa line will be the premiere fashion line for the development of an online Designer Maternity Store at RightStart.com. Future additions to RightStart.com's Designer Maternity Store will also include fashion guides and tips from leading maternity designers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016