CHILE: Ripley selects Manthan for business agility boost
Ripley Chile Inc, one of the country's largest clothing retailers, has selected Manthan Systems' flagship analytics solution to help enhance its business performance.
ARC Merchandise Analytics, a performance management solution for retail merchandising, will assist Ripley in optimising inventory levels and in-stock positions, improving assortments, reviewing competitive positioning, and better managing in store operations.
The retailer is also deploying Manthan's Retail Performance Management Framework, a best practices role-based implementation approach that helps reduce time to benefit and accelerates return on investment.
"With today's rapidly growing and competitive business environment, it became essential that we provided our associates with the best possible systems to improve productivity and employ better insight into critical decisions," says Ronny Scheller, director of merchandise planning and logistics.
"ARC will transform the way our merchandising executives look at their business, but will also touch many other areas within Ripley, including areas such as store operations, marketing, finance, and loss prevention," added CTO/COO Gustavo Pardo.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022