TAIWAN: Rising Denim Sales Boost Nien Hsing's Monthly Revenue
Leading Taiwanese denim and jeans maker, Nien Hsing Textile Co, announced on Wednesday that its consolidated revenue during November rose eight per cent to NT$722.7 million from NT$666.7m in the year ago period. The company added that its consolidated revenue in the January-November period rose 22 per cent to NT$9.12 billion from NT$7.49bn compared to the same period last year, with revenue increase attributed to soaring denim sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020