TUNISIA: Rising Tide Of Exports To EU
Over the last l2 months the value of Tunisian textile exports have risen by 45 per cent to £39m. Recently Tunisia's keenest export customers within the EU have been France, Germany and Italy. Now however, following last year's Tunisian trade fair in London, more than thirty leading UK clothing brands are sourcing items in Tunisia and, following a second London event scheduled for March 27 and 28 based at London's Cafe Royal, it is expected that more big names will follow the same route in the near future.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"