USA: Ritual Expo Launches Fashion, Art, And Music Tour
The Ritual Expo - an innovative and diverse collection of progressive fashion, art and photo exhibits, live music, artists, DJ culture and web life - is an opportunity to soak up a unique environment while shopping for hard-to-find, cutting-edge merchandise. Kicking off October 8, 2000, in Los Angeles, the events are scheduled to take place on a weekend day in six cities through November 18, 2000. Dave Kinsey of Black Market will create live art exhibits during the Expo. The 3 pm fashion expo showcases influential local and national designers' clothing and accessories such as A Liquid Affair, HI-Roller, Snug, New Breed, Private Circle and others. Viewers will get a chance to test AT&T Wireless' cutting-edge technology and see the latest fashion accessories for wireless phones. Confirmed fashion exhibitors include Storm, Ben Sherman, 33 Degrees, Vain, Versani, Filter, Da Vinci, 555 Soul, HI-Roller, Skinmarket and Space Cowgirls, to name just a few. Line-ups will change from city to city, but expect spinning from Jason Bentley, Coldcut Live, United Future Organization, King Britt, Jazzanova, Slum Village, Kid Koala, Francois K, Miguel Migs and Bahamadia. The Ritual Expo event is complete with hard-to-find merchandise, underground designers, record labels, stores, magazines, web companies, foot- and eyewear, book publishers and software sellers in one daytime festival atmosphere. While at the Expo, attendees can pick up a copy of the latest issues of Spin, Urb, XLR8R, Glue, Strength, SOMA, Flyer and Sportwear International. The Expo will also reach the world via a dedicated website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- US Q1 in brief – Steve Madden, Skechers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts