USA: Ritual Expo Launches Fashion, Art, And Music Tour
The Ritual Expo - an innovative and diverse collection of progressive fashion, art and photo exhibits, live music, artists, DJ culture and web life - is an opportunity to soak up a unique environment while shopping for hard-to-find, cutting-edge merchandise. Kicking off October 8, 2000, in Los Angeles, the events are scheduled to take place on a weekend day in six cities through November 18, 2000. Dave Kinsey of Black Market will create live art exhibits during the Expo. The 3 pm fashion expo showcases influential local and national designers' clothing and accessories such as A Liquid Affair, HI-Roller, Snug, New Breed, Private Circle and others. Viewers will get a chance to test AT&T Wireless' cutting-edge technology and see the latest fashion accessories for wireless phones. Confirmed fashion exhibitors include Storm, Ben Sherman, 33 Degrees, Vain, Versani, Filter, Da Vinci, 555 Soul, HI-Roller, Skinmarket and Space Cowgirls, to name just a few. Line-ups will change from city to city, but expect spinning from Jason Bentley, Coldcut Live, United Future Organization, King Britt, Jazzanova, Slum Village, Kid Koala, Francois K, Miguel Migs and Bahamadia. The Ritual Expo event is complete with hard-to-find merchandise, underground designers, record labels, stores, magazines, web companies, foot- and eyewear, book publishers and software sellers in one daytime festival atmosphere. While at the Expo, attendees can pick up a copy of the latest issues of Spin, Urb, XLR8R, Glue, Strength, SOMA, Flyer and Sportwear International. The Expo will also reach the world via a dedicated website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Adidas unveils "revolutionary" marathon shoe
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022