USA: Ritual Expo Launches Fashion, Art, And Music Tour
The Ritual Expo - an innovative and diverse collection of progressive fashion, art and photo exhibits, live music, artists, DJ culture and web life - is an opportunity to soak up a unique environment while shopping for hard-to-find, cutting-edge merchandise. Kicking off October 8, 2000, in Los Angeles, the events are scheduled to take place on a weekend day in six cities through November 18, 2000. Dave Kinsey of Black Market will create live art exhibits during the Expo. The 3 pm fashion expo showcases influential local and national designers' clothing and accessories such as A Liquid Affair, HI-Roller, Snug, New Breed, Private Circle and others. Viewers will get a chance to test AT&T Wireless' cutting-edge technology and see the latest fashion accessories for wireless phones. Confirmed fashion exhibitors include Storm, Ben Sherman, 33 Degrees, Vain, Versani, Filter, Da Vinci, 555 Soul, HI-Roller, Skinmarket and Space Cowgirls, to name just a few. Line-ups will change from city to city, but expect spinning from Jason Bentley, Coldcut Live, United Future Organization, King Britt, Jazzanova, Slum Village, Kid Koala, Francois K, Miguel Migs and Bahamadia. The Ritual Expo event is complete with hard-to-find merchandise, underground designers, record labels, stores, magazines, web companies, foot- and eyewear, book publishers and software sellers in one daytime festival atmosphere. While at the Expo, attendees can pick up a copy of the latest issues of Spin, Urb, XLR8R, Glue, Strength, SOMA, Flyer and Sportwear International. The Expo will also reach the world via a dedicated website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020