USA: Ritual Expo Launches Fashion, Art, And Music Tour
Dave Kinsey of Black Market will create live art exhibits during the Expo. The 3 pm fashion expo showcases influential local and national designers' clothing and accessories such as A Liquid Affair, HI-Roller, Snug, New Breed, Private Circle and others. Viewers will get a chance to test AT&T Wireless' cutting-edge technology and see the latest fashion accessories for wireless phones.
Confirmed fashion exhibitors include Storm, Ben Sherman, 33 Degrees, Vain, Versani, Filter, Da Vinci, 555 Soul, HI-Roller, Skinmarket and Space Cowgirls, to name just a few. Line-ups will change from city to city, but expect spinning from Jason Bentley, Coldcut Live, United Future Organization, King Britt, Jazzanova, Slum Village, Kid Koala, Francois K, Miguel Migs and Bahamadia.
The Ritual Expo event is complete with hard-to-find merchandise, underground designers, record labels, stores, magazines, web companies, foot- and eyewear, book publishers and software sellers in one daytime festival atmosphere.
While at the Expo, attendees can pick up a copy of the latest issues of Spin, Urb, XLR8R, Glue, Strength, SOMA, Flyer and Sportwear International.
The Expo will also reach the world via a dedicated website at www.ritual.artistdirect.com.
About Ritual Events
Los Angeles-based Ritual Events began producing club-like fashion and music expos in 1997, providing a place for people to buy streetwear from independent-minded fashion labels while being exposed to DJ culture.
Dates for the ARTISTdirect.comRitual Expo are as follows:
- LOS ANGELES -- Shrine Exposition Hall, Sunday, Oct. 8
CHICAGO -- The Metro, Sunday, Oct. 15
NEW YORK -- Roseland, Sunday, Oct. 22
BOSTON -- Avalon, Sunday, Oct. 29
SEATTLE -- Showbox, Saturday, Nov. 11
SAN FRANCISCO -- Fillmore, Saturday, Nov. 18
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack