UK: Riva Shoes calls in administrators
Norfolk footwear firm Riva Shoes, which supplies women’s shoes under the Riva brand to retailers across the country, has called in the administrators.
McTear Williams & Wood are seeking buyers for the business, and say they are hopeful of a sale.
Spokesman Chris McKay said: “It is a shame that a business with such a solid reputation within the shoe industry has been brought to this point.
“We are hopeful that we will be able to attract a buyer for the Riva brand.”
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report