US: RLM launches FashionManager software
RLM Apparel Software Systems Inc has released a new business software solution designed to manage the product lifecycle for the apparel, footwear and accessories industries.
FashionManager has been developed in cooperation with existing RLM clients and is already in use at Creative Design Studios (CDS), Halston, John Varvatos, and Tory Burch.
It offers more than 40 fully integrated software modules that, when used in combination, manage the entire fashion product lifecycle - from concept to consumer.
The solution spans a wide range of traditional software categories such as product lifecycle management (PLM), supply chain management (SCM), warehouse management (WMS), salesforce automation (SFA), enterprise resource planning (ERP), and e-Commerce.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The Halston fashion brand has implemented key components of RLM Apparel Software Systems' FashionManager on-demand business software at its New York headquarters....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022