US: RLM unveils FashionManager improvements
RLM Apparel Software Systems has added new features and capabilities to the company’s FashionManager enterprise software solution.
The new features are designed to streamline and improve the showroom, production and financial processes of RLM clients, which include apparel, footwear, accessories and related brands and retailers.
Among the updated capabilities are new wholesale management tools, improved sales reporting and other features designed to save time and money.
“These new and expanded capabilities will enable our clients to simplify the showroom sales process, tie production orders closer to demand, and gain greater visibility and insight into the entire process,” said RLM partner Andy Lynn.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Hirdaramani to head WFSGI manufacturers committee
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack