US: RLM unveils new FashionManager software
RLM Apparel Software Systems has launched the latest version of its FashionManager enterprise software.
The new version includes improvements to the software’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Warehouse Management System (WMS), Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Financials and Enterprise reporting.
The new version, said RLM, is designed to “drive benefits across the entire concept-to-consumer fashion lifecycle”.
“As fashion companies work to reduce cycle times and costs across their business and supply chain, we are equipping FashionManager to help them better identify and control the processes and exceptions that can cause delays and increase costs,” said Rick Lynn, RLM VP of product development and partner.
Apparel and textile companies seeking to make their supply chains more sustainable have increasing options to adopt 'greener' innovations - from developments in organic cotton to software monitoring t...
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
Apparel and textile companies looking keep down costs in fibre and fabric sourcing and production, at the same time as ensuring supplies keep flowing, are turning to a number of different strategies....
Product lifecycle management (PLM) systems help apparel companies share information more efficiently and plan for future lines more accurately as time-to-market shrinks....
Innovation is all about change - sometimes planned, often unplanned. But there are lessons to be learned too, and as garment companies move to set up in-house innovation centres they would do well to ...
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- Bangladesh: Raising the bar on apparel exports?
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: The business benefits of compliance
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh factory improvements “will take years”
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Tommy Hilfiger launches solar-powered jacket