US: RLM unveils new FashionManager software
RLM Apparel Software Systems has launched the latest version of its FashionManager enterprise software.
The new version includes improvements to the software’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Warehouse Management System (WMS), Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Financials and Enterprise reporting.
The new version, said RLM, is designed to “drive benefits across the entire concept-to-consumer fashion lifecycle”.
“As fashion companies work to reduce cycle times and costs across their business and supply chain, we are equipping FashionManager to help them better identify and control the processes and exceptions that can cause delays and increase costs,” said Rick Lynn, RLM VP of product development and partner.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Hosiery and socks supplier Peds Legwear is implementing NGC's fashion PLM platform to streamline productivity as it continues to expand in the US. ...
Spanish designer and manufacturer Victoria Footwear has selected Centric Software to provide its product lifecycle management (PLM) software....
Fabrics and textiles IT specialist Lectra has launched version four of its Lectra Fashion PLM solution, promising to tackle the "growing complexity" of the fashion industry....
Woolworths Australia is replacing multiple legacy systems and spreadsheets with a single PLM platform across all divisions and product categories....
Xperia Solutions has launched a new product lifecycle management (PLM) software suite aimed at helping apparel and footwear firms speed up the product development cycle, lower costs and improve commun...
The latest energy and cost-saving developments in garment production machinery will be under the spotlight at the upcoming Texprocess trade fair taking place in May....
Lingerie maker Regina Miracle International has selected Centric Software's product lifecycle management (PLM) software to help speed sample development and collaboration with customers....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022