US: RLM unveils new FashionManager software
RLM Apparel Software Systems has launched the latest version of its FashionManager enterprise software.
The new version includes improvements to the software’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Warehouse Management System (WMS), Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Financials and Enterprise reporting.
The new version, said RLM, is designed to “drive benefits across the entire concept-to-consumer fashion lifecycle”.
“As fashion companies work to reduce cycle times and costs across their business and supply chain, we are equipping FashionManager to help them better identify and control the processes and exceptions that can cause delays and increase costs,” said Rick Lynn, RLM VP of product development and partner.
Hosiery and socks supplier Peds Legwear is implementing NGC's fashion PLM platform to streamline productivity as it continues to expand in the US. ...
Spanish designer and manufacturer Victoria Footwear has selected Centric Software to provide its product lifecycle management (PLM) software....
Fabrics and textiles IT specialist Lectra has launched version four of its Lectra Fashion PLM solution, promising to tackle the "growing complexity" of the fashion industry....
Woolworths Australia is replacing multiple legacy systems and spreadsheets with a single PLM platform across all divisions and product categories....
Xperia Solutions has launched a new product lifecycle management (PLM) software suite aimed at helping apparel and footwear firms speed up the product development cycle, lower costs and improve commun...
The latest energy and cost-saving developments in garment production machinery will be under the spotlight at the upcoming Texprocess trade fair taking place in May....
Lingerie maker Regina Miracle International has selected Centric Software's product lifecycle management (PLM) software to help speed sample development and collaboration with customers....
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- Unravelling cotton's supply and demand challenges
- EU trade ministers push on TTIP and Canada pacts
- Why synthetic fibres are a safe bet for the future
- US retailers urge action on Hanjin Shipping crisis
- Zara launches eco-friendly Join Life collection
- Brexit may hit suppliers with UK duty-free access
- Adidas unveils first Speedfactory running shoe
- Bangladesh calls for US duty-free apparel access
- Too Many Standards
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Ralph Lauren Corporation : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras