SWEDEN: RNB launches online store for Polarn O. Pyret
Swedish retailer RNB Retail and Brands is launching a new e-commerce platform for its Polarn O. Pyret children's wear brand.
The company noted that despite the current recession, e-commerce is on the rise in Sweden and according to the Swedish Retail and Wholesale Trade Research Institute (HUI), total online sales in the country rose 15% during 2008.
"The Internet is a constantly growing retail channel and Polarn O. Pyret currently has a strong and well-established brand in the Swedish market, which should benefit sales," said Roger Kylberg, president of Polarn O. Pyret.
Swedish fashion retailer RNB said its total sales in proprietary stores in August amounted to SEK236.6m (US$33.8M), compared with SEK253.3m in the corresponding month a year earlier - a decrease of 6....
Sales in stores for RNB Retail and Brands were up 8.4% during July to SEK258m (US$35.5m), the company said....
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020