SWEDEN: RNB Retail And Brands Swings To FY Profit
Fashion chain group RNB Retail and Brands AB has swung to an operating profit of SEK36.1 million for the 2003/04 fiscal year from a loss of SEK38.1m in the previous financial year.
Net turnover was SEK830.8m - down from SEK860m in 2002/03.
The company has recently undergone a restructuring programme that reduced the number of outlets from 97 to 85.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective