US: Robert Graham signs underwear licensing deal
High-end casual wear brand Robert Graham is to enter the underwear and loungewear categories through a licensing deal with Majestic International.
The collection, to launch in the fall of 2015, will supplement Robert Graham's men's product range, which includes sportswear, premium denim, accessories, outerwear, eyewear, footwear and fragrance.
"Underwear and loungewear are a great compliment to the Robert Graham lifestyle experience," said Michael Buckley, CEO of Robert Graham. "We are very confident our partnership with Majestic International will result in a truly remarkable collection unique to the marketplace - a combination of comfort and unexpected details, intrinsic to the Robert Graham DNA."
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"