USA: Rocawear Signs Couture Merchandise Licensing Deal
Fledgling clothing firm Rocawear on Monday signed a licensing agreement with Couture Merchandise LLC for the production and distribution of men's, juniors and children's leather outerwear. The New York-based firm, founded four years ago by music stars Damon Dash and Jay-Z, said in a statement the new line will be available in leading department and specialty stores throughout the US from Fall 2003.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores