UK: Rocketing Cashmere Prices Concern Industry
Sharon Stone adores it, so do Madonna and Kate Moss and Princess Di was another undisputed ardent fan.What is it that the four celebrities have in common? They all share a passion for cashmere, that wonderfully soft, luxurious, timeless classic that makes you feel and look a million dollars. But it could be that big names like actress Sharon Stone and pop icon, Madonna, will be the only ones who can afford to buy cashmere in future.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores