USA: Rockport Chooses Primary Knowledge E-Commerce Software
Footwear, apparel and accessory leader Rockport has chosen Primary Knowledge for its outsourced customer data management and analysis platform. Rockport will use Primary Knowledge for e-sommerce to integrate website log files, customer demographics, and sales transaction data into a single customer data warehouse to be used for decision support and database marketing.
According to David TenBarge, managing director at Surge Interactive, Rockport's e-commerce agency and a Primary Knowledge alliance partner, Primary Knowledge was chosen because of its turn-key solution created exclusively to meet the needs of companies selling goods and services over the Internet.
"Primary Knowledge for e-commerce can deliver the insights Rockport needs to optimise the new commerce platform we created for them," Jeff Mancini, director of Internet strategies at Surge Interactive said. "With Primary Knowledge, Rockport will be able to identify high value and low value customers, measure the impact of web content on sales, gauge the profitability of their marketing and merchandising efforts, and understand the affinity between different products for cross-promotion."
Companies: Reebok International
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Five firms with licenses for big-brand shoe trademarks such as adidas and Puma have moved orders from Vietnam and China to Indonesia after the EU placed anti-dumping duties on Vietnamese and Chinese e...
Shoe brand Ecco has named David Sleigh as UK managing director, Retail Week reported....
Sportswear maker Reebok has inaugurated its new head office and innovation centre in Montreal, Canada....
Sportswear major Reebok has clinched a deal with the National Lacrosse League (NLL) that allows it to kit out all league teams with uniforms, footwear, apparel, and equipment....
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022