USA: Rockport Chooses Primary Knowledge E-Commerce Software
Footwear, apparel and accessory leader Rockport has chosen Primary Knowledge for its outsourced customer data management and analysis platform. Rockport will use Primary Knowledge for e-sommerce to integrate website log files, customer demographics, and sales transaction data into a single customer data warehouse to be used for decision support and database marketing.
According to David TenBarge, managing director at Surge Interactive, Rockport's e-commerce agency and a Primary Knowledge alliance partner, Primary Knowledge was chosen because of its turn-key solution created exclusively to meet the needs of companies selling goods and services over the Internet.
"Primary Knowledge for e-commerce can deliver the insights Rockport needs to optimise the new commerce platform we created for them," Jeff Mancini, director of Internet strategies at Surge Interactive said. "With Primary Knowledge, Rockport will be able to identify high value and low value customers, measure the impact of web content on sales, gauge the profitability of their marketing and merchandising efforts, and understand the affinity between different products for cross-promotion."
Companies: Reebok International
Five firms with licenses for big-brand shoe trademarks such as adidas and Puma have moved orders from Vietnam and China to Indonesia after the EU placed anti-dumping duties on Vietnamese and Chinese e...
Shoe brand Ecco has named David Sleigh as UK managing director, Retail Week reported....
Sportswear maker Reebok has inaugurated its new head office and innovation centre in Montreal, Canada....
Sportswear major Reebok has clinched a deal with the National Lacrosse League (NLL) that allows it to kit out all league teams with uniforms, footwear, apparel, and equipment....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Hong Kong's Winds Group to open Haiti factory
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022