US: Rocky Brands enters adventure and healthcare segment
Outdoor and work apparel and footwear maker Rocky Brands has expanded into the outdoor adventure and healthcare markets with the launch of its Rocky S2V and Rocky 4EurSole collections.
The Rocky S2V apparel and footwear range for outdoor adventure enthusiasts combines functional and versatile gear with essential outdoor survival components. The range will be available this autumn.
Meanwhile, Rocky 4EurSole, which is designed for women in the healthcare industry, features two insole options to provide additional comfort. The collection will be available in spring 2013.
"We have worked to identify potential growth markets where our experiences and expertise can serve new consumers through improved technology and innovation," said CEO David Sharp.
"Our heritage is in the outdoors, and our expertise has always been high-quality footwear, so we believe Rocky Brands can certainly meet the needs of consumers in these new areas."
Unseasonably warm weather weighed on the fourth quarter at Rocky Brands Inc, but the footwear and apparel maker is confident a new US military contract will help top-line growth in the first half of 2...
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- Sir Philip Green blamed for the collapse of BHS
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- Brexit Trade Focus – How a CANZ-UK FTA stacks up
- How Central America garment sourcing measures up
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- VF confident on "solid" sustainability roadmap
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- Teijin launches polyester hook-and-loop fastener
- Target hires Apple exec for global sourcing post
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape