US: Rocky Brands enters adventure and healthcare segment
Outdoor and work apparel and footwear maker Rocky Brands has expanded into the outdoor adventure and healthcare markets with the launch of its Rocky S2V and Rocky 4EurSole collections.
The Rocky S2V apparel and footwear range for outdoor adventure enthusiasts combines functional and versatile gear with essential outdoor survival components. The range will be available this autumn.
Meanwhile, Rocky 4EurSole, which is designed for women in the healthcare industry, features two insole options to provide additional comfort. The collection will be available in spring 2013.
"We have worked to identify potential growth markets where our experiences and expertise can serve new consumers through improved technology and innovation," said CEO David Sharp.
"Our heritage is in the outdoors, and our expertise has always been high-quality footwear, so we believe Rocky Brands can certainly meet the needs of consumers in these new areas."
Unseasonably warm weather weighed on the fourth quarter at Rocky Brands Inc, but the footwear and apparel maker is confident a new US military contract will help top-line growth in the first half of 2...
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- Gap bullish on China growth opportunities
- US Q2 in brief: Guess, PVH, Abercrombie & Fitch
- Gap restructuring weighs on Q2 as profit falls 34%
- Luen Thai to continue investment in Vietnam
- Ralph Lauren debuts biometic smart shirt
- China market woes could hit consumer spending
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019