US: Rocky Brands in Eastern Europe distribution deal
Footwear and apparel maker Rocky Brands Inc is to distribute its Rocky Outdoor hunting boots in Eastern Europe after signing a multi-year agreement with Finnish company Rapala VMC Oyi.
Headquartered in Helinski, Rapala manufactures fishing lures, hooks, rods, fishing line, and other accessories and sells its products in more than 120 countries worldwide.
It also Rapala distributes hunting products such as guns and optics including brands like Remington, Bushnell, and Plano.
The agreement with Rocky includes distribution in Finland, Russia, Estonia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Latvia, Poland, Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Moldova.
Latvia’s textile and clothing industry has been hit hard by the recent reversal of the country’s economic fortunes, as competitors in this labour intensive sector either close down or move production ...
Footwear and apparel maker Rocky Brands Inc is building on a long-time relationship with Mossy Oak to become exclusive licensee of its branded footwear in North America....
Higher selling prices and falling costs helped Rocky Brands to more than double its third quarter profit, despite a double-digit slump in sales....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"