US: Rocky inks UK distribution deal with Garlands
Outdoor footwear and apparel maker Rocky Brands Inc is to distribute its hunting gear in the UK after signing a multi-year distribution agreement with shooting sports retailer Garlands.
The deal is part of Rocky Brands' plans to distribute its sporting goods throughout Europe.
Last year it signed Rapala VMC Oyj to distribute Rocky-branded hunting boots in Eastern Europe and the Baltic States.
Garlands distributes products to more than 1,000 retailers throughout England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland and Northern Ireland and will start receiving Rocky Brands product this autumn.
"Garlands has been in the outdoor business for 30 years," said Mike Brooks, chairman and CEO of Rocky Brands.
"They are the leading purveyor of shooting sports gear in the United Kingdom, and that is why they are such a great fit for Rocky."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Falling costs have seen Rocky Brands report a third quarter increase in profits, despite a fall in net sales....
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016