US: Rocky Shoes announces name change
Shoe and apparel company Rocky Shoes & Boots Inc has changed its name to Rocky Brands Inc to reflect its "diversified portfolio". Chairman and CEO Mike Brooks said: "The Rocky name is synonymous with quality, comfort, and durability and it will continue to serve as the foundation of our company into the future. "At the same time, we now operate a diversified portfolio of leading brands in addition to Rocky Outdoor Gear including Georgia Boot, Durango, Lehigh and Dickies, and we believe our new name better represents our expanded operations and our growing position in the marketplace." We move forward with a solid platform for growth and an organization focused on capitalizing on the many opportunities that still lie ahead."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective