US: Rocky Shoes announces name change
Shoe and apparel company Rocky Shoes & Boots Inc has changed its name to Rocky Brands Inc to reflect its "diversified portfolio". Chairman and CEO Mike Brooks said: "The Rocky name is synonymous with quality, comfort, and durability and it will continue to serve as the foundation of our company into the future. "At the same time, we now operate a diversified portfolio of leading brands in addition to Rocky Outdoor Gear including Georgia Boot, Durango, Lehigh and Dickies, and we believe our new name better represents our expanded operations and our growing position in the marketplace." We move forward with a solid platform for growth and an organization focused on capitalizing on the many opportunities that still lie ahead."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Brandix rolls out Tukatech systems
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar