US: Rocky Shoes announces name change
Shoe and apparel company Rocky Shoes & Boots Inc has changed its name to Rocky Brands Inc to reflect its "diversified portfolio". Chairman and CEO Mike Brooks said: "The Rocky name is synonymous with quality, comfort, and durability and it will continue to serve as the foundation of our company into the future. "At the same time, we now operate a diversified portfolio of leading brands in addition to Rocky Outdoor Gear including Georgia Boot, Durango, Lehigh and Dickies, and we believe our new name better represents our expanded operations and our growing position in the marketplace." We move forward with a solid platform for growth and an organization focused on capitalizing on the many opportunities that still lie ahead."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"