USA: Rocky Shoes Appoints VP, CFO
Rocky Shoes & Boots Inc, the manufacturer of outdoor, occupational and casual footwear, has appointed Jim McDonald as vice president-chief financial officer. Mr McDonald was previously divisional chief financial officer for the Double H Boot Division of HH Brown Shoe Company, which is owned by Berkshire Hathaway. He has also served as divisional chief financial officer for the Lowell Shoe Division for HH Brown. Prior to that, he was a controller and staff accountant at Wright's Knitwear Corporation, a manufacturer of knitted apparel.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"