USA: Rocky Shoes Appoints VP, CFO
Mr McDonald was previously divisional chief financial officer for the Double H Boot Division of HH Brown Shoe Company, which is owned by Berkshire Hathaway. He has also served as divisional chief financial officer for the Lowell Shoe Division for HH Brown. Prior to that, he was a controller and staff accountant at Wright's Knitwear Corporation, a manufacturer of knitted apparel.
Mike Brooks, chairman and chief executive officer, commented: "We are very pleased to have Jim McDonald join our senior management team. His financial experience in the footwear industry, particularly in the areas of systems, budgeting and forecasting, will enable us to improve our internal and external reporting capabilities.''
David Fraedrich, who has served as executive vice president and chief financial officer since 1993, will be assuming other senior management responsibilities and will continue as a director of the company.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Global footwear firm Brown Shoe Company has signed a multi-property licensing agreement with children's entertainment brand Nickelodeon....
Footwear firm Brown Shoe boosted fourth-quarter net profit as wholesale improvements and sales at Famous Footwear stores offset charges connected to store closures and repatriating foreign earnings. F...
Brown Shoe Company has signed an order to equip all of its stores with NCR point-of-sale (POS) systems running on point of service software....
Footwear retailer Brown Shoe has reported a 7 per cent third-quarter profit rise, driven by good sales at the Famous Footwear chain....
Footwear company Brown Shoe Company has appointed David Krueger to the position of senior vice president - corporate real estate....
Worldwide footwear company Brown Shoe Co Inc has suffered a 47 per cent slump in second-quarter profit, affected by expenses related to store closures and inventory write-off....
Bum Equipment & SOS Management has announced the signing of Buffalo Group as the exclusive licensee for men's and ladies' sportswear in the US, starting with a spring 2006 collection....
Footwear group Brown Shoe Company Inc has revealed a strategy to further boost its Naturalizer brand which includes the closure of 80 underperforming stores in the US and Canada....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective