USA: Rocky Shoes Appoints VP, CFO
Rocky Shoes & Boots Inc, the manufacturer of outdoor, occupational and casual footwear, has appointed Jim McDonald as vice president-chief financial officer. Mr McDonald was previously divisional chief financial officer for the Double H Boot Division of HH Brown Shoe Company, which is owned by Berkshire Hathaway. He has also served as divisional chief financial officer for the Lowell Shoe Division for HH Brown. Prior to that, he was a controller and staff accountant at Wright's Knitwear Corporation, a manufacturer of knitted apparel.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts