USA: Rocky Shoes & Boots Announces $50m Credit Facility
Rocky Shoes & Boots, Inc (Nasdaq: RCKY) announced a new $50m credit facility, effective today. This replaces the company's previous bank financing and represents an $8m increase over the prior credit facility.The three-year agreement is with GMAC Business Credit, LLC and includes participation from PNC Bank N.A. and Comerica Bank, N.A.David Fraedrich, executive vice president and CFO, said: "We are very pleased with the company's new $50m credit facility. This enables us to continue growing the ROCKY brand while also responding to strategic growth opportunities, especially for the recently introduced Wild Wolf by ROCKY line of rugged outdoor footwear."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022