USA: Rocky Shoes & Boots Announces $50m Credit Facility
Rocky Shoes & Boots, Inc (Nasdaq: RCKY) announced a new $50m credit facility, effective today. This replaces the company's previous bank financing and represents an $8m increase over the prior credit facility.The three-year agreement is with GMAC Business Credit, LLC and includes participation from PNC Bank N.A. and Comerica Bank, N.A.David Fraedrich, executive vice president and CFO, said: "We are very pleased with the company's new $50m credit facility. This enables us to continue growing the ROCKY brand while also responding to strategic growth opportunities, especially for the recently introduced Wild Wolf by ROCKY line of rugged outdoor footwear."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack