USA: Rocky Shoes & Boots Announces $50m Credit Facility
Rocky Shoes & Boots, Inc (Nasdaq: RCKY) announced a new $50m credit facility, effective today. This replaces the company's previous bank financing and represents an $8m increase over the prior credit facility.The three-year agreement is with GMAC Business Credit, LLC and includes participation from PNC Bank N.A. and Comerica Bank, N.A.David Fraedrich, executive vice president and CFO, said: "We are very pleased with the company's new $50m credit facility. This enables us to continue growing the ROCKY brand while also responding to strategic growth opportunities, especially for the recently introduced Wild Wolf by ROCKY line of rugged outdoor footwear."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- US Q3 in brief - Under Armour, VF Corp, Skechers
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020