USA: Rocky Shoes & Boots Announces $50m Credit Facility
Rocky Shoes & Boots, Inc (Nasdaq: RCKY) announced a new $50m credit facility, effective today. This replaces the company's previous bank financing and represents an $8m increase over the prior credit facility.The three-year agreement is with GMAC Business Credit, LLC and includes participation from PNC Bank N.A. and Comerica Bank, N.A.David Fraedrich, executive vice president and CFO, said: "We are very pleased with the company's new $50m credit facility. This enables us to continue growing the ROCKY brand while also responding to strategic growth opportunities, especially for the recently introduced Wild Wolf by ROCKY line of rugged outdoor footwear."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective