USA: Rocky Shoes & Boots Announces $50m Credit Facility
Rocky Shoes & Boots, Inc (Nasdaq: RCKY) announced a new $50m credit facility, effective today. This replaces the company's previous bank financing and represents an $8m increase over the prior credit facility.The three-year agreement is with GMAC Business Credit, LLC and includes participation from PNC Bank N.A. and Comerica Bank, N.A.David Fraedrich, executive vice president and CFO, said: "We are very pleased with the company's new $50m credit facility. This enables us to continue growing the ROCKY brand while also responding to strategic growth opportunities, especially for the recently introduced Wild Wolf by ROCKY line of rugged outdoor footwear."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022