USA: Rocky Shoes & Boots Appoints New Sales And Marketing VP
Mr Sharp joined the company in June 2000 as vice president - marketing and manufacturing Operations. Previously, he was vice president -general manager of Double H, a division of H.H. Brown (Greenwich, CT). H.H. Brown is one of the companies in the Shoe Division of Berkshire Hathaway. Mr Sharp also served as vice president-sales and marketing of The Work Group division of H.H. Brown. Before joining H.H. Brown, Mr Sharp served as vice president - marketing, Acme Boot Company (Clarksville, Tennessee).
The Company also announced that the search for a new chief financial officer, which began earlier this year, has been discontinued. David Fraedrich, who has served in executive positions with the company since 1975 will continue as executive vice president, treasurer and chief financial officer. He has held those positions since October 1992.
Rocky Shoes & Boots, Inc designs, develops, manufactures and markets premium quality rugged outdoor, occupational and casual footwear. The company's footwear is marketed through several distribution channels, primarily under the registered trademark, ROCKY(R).
Companies: Berkshire Hathaway Inc
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack