USA: Rocky Shoes & Boots Enjoys Solid Q2
Footwear firm Rocky Shoes & Boots Inc on Thursday reported a big jump in second quarter net income to $1.1 million, or 25 cents a share, from $100,000, or three cents, in the year-ago period on the back of higher sales. The Ohio-based firm said sales in the 13 weeks to June climbed 13.9 per cent to $21.9m from $19.2m in the same period of 2002 as it was boosted by a 22 per cent jump in sales of its Rocky branded footwear.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands