USA: Rocky Shoes & Boots Posts Q2 Profit Of $1.4m
Rocky Shoes & Boots Inc has reported record second-quarter net sales and earnings, boosted by sales of US military boots, the launch of Rocky Work apparel, and strong shipments of its Gates products.
The company's net income in the second quarter increased 32.1 per cent to $1.4 million, from $1.1m in 2003.
Second-quarter net sales rose 25.5 per cent to $27.4m, from $21.9m in 2003. This $5.6 million sales gain was attributable to a 13 per cent rise in branded sales the company said in a statement.
Looking ahead, the company expects net sales to be approximately $133 million for the year 2004, which is $27 million above net sales for the year 2003.
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020