USA: Rocky Shoes' Sales/Profit Slip In Q2
Leading manufacturer of rugged outdoor and casual footwear, Rocky Shoes & Boots Inc, on Thursday posted a sharp fall in second quarter net income to $100,000 from $700,000 a year-ago amid a "weak" retail market. The Ohio-based company said net sales for the three months ended June 30 slipped to $19.2 million from $22m, with higher sales of military boots, Wild Wolf by Rocky, and Rocky Gear offset by lower shipments of rugged outdoor footwear.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020