USA: Rocky Shoes' Sales/Profit Slip In Q2
Leading manufacturer of rugged outdoor and casual footwear, Rocky Shoes & Boots Inc, on Thursday posted a sharp fall in second quarter net income to $100,000 from $700,000 a year-ago amid a "weak" retail market. The Ohio-based company said net sales for the three months ended June 30 slipped to $19.2 million from $22m, with higher sales of military boots, Wild Wolf by Rocky, and Rocky Gear offset by lower shipments of rugged outdoor footwear.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack