US: Ross Stores appoints Hartshorn as CFO
Off-price retailer Ross Stores has appointed Michael Hartshorn to the role of chief financial officer.
Hartshorn, senior vice president and deputy CFO for Ross Stores, will take up his new role from 2 February, also retaining his current one.
Prior to his current role, Hartshorn was group vice president, finance and treasurer from March 2011 to January 2012.
Michael Balmuth, vice chairman and CEO, said: "Michael will continue to work closely with John Call, who has been our CFO for the past 16 years and who will continue in his senior leadership role, overseeing our finance and legal functions. Our Company will continue to benefit from the proven leadership and financial expertise of these two exceptional executives."
- What the EU-Vietnam trade deal means for duties
- Ultimate frontier Myanmar uplifts Bogart Lingerie
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- US apparel import growth led by Bangladesh
- Esquel backs Chinese Sea Island cotton production
- Sears looks to lift apparel via sourcing changes
- Direct sourcing helps M&S narrow the gap with Next
- Eco-friendly garment factory opens in Bangladesh
- Clothing and sports chains in activewear battle
- Nike accelerates digital strategy with new hire
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Practical Price Negotiation
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020