US: Ross Stores appoints Hartshorn as CFO
Off-price retailer Ross Stores has appointed Michael Hartshorn to the role of chief financial officer.
Hartshorn, senior vice president and deputy CFO for Ross Stores, will take up his new role from 2 February, also retaining his current one.
Prior to his current role, Hartshorn was group vice president, finance and treasurer from March 2011 to January 2012.
Michael Balmuth, vice chairman and CEO, said: "Michael will continue to work closely with John Call, who has been our CFO for the past 16 years and who will continue in his senior leadership role, overseeing our finance and legal functions. Our Company will continue to benefit from the proven leadership and financial expertise of these two exceptional executives."
- Sustainable fibres, finishes and processes at ITMA
- Freeing up working capital in the supply chain
- Five ways to tackle market and demand volatility
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- Uniqlo under fire again for China worker abuses
- German sustainable textile scheme heads to Vietnam
- 3D tool uses product data to shake up shopping
- US Q3 in brief: Shoe Carnival, Caleres
- Fast Retailing in deal for laser treated garments
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Trade and Trade Policy: The World’s Leading Clothing Exporters and Key Markets 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory