US: Ross Stores appoints Hartshorn as CFO
Off-price retailer Ross Stores has appointed Michael Hartshorn to the role of chief financial officer.
Hartshorn, senior vice president and deputy CFO for Ross Stores, will take up his new role from 2 February, also retaining his current one.
Prior to his current role, Hartshorn was group vice president, finance and treasurer from March 2011 to January 2012.
Michael Balmuth, vice chairman and CEO, said: "Michael will continue to work closely with John Call, who has been our CFO for the past 16 years and who will continue in his senior leadership role, overseeing our finance and legal functions. Our Company will continue to benefit from the proven leadership and financial expertise of these two exceptional executives."
Value and individualism were top priorities for apparel consumers in 2013 and they proved this with their spending habits. Consumers flocked to retailers like Ross Stores and TJX where they are able ...
Off-price fashion retailer Ross Stores has promoted president and chief merchandising officer Barbara Rentler to CEO, as part of a management succession plan....
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- JC Penney emphasises new merchandising strategy
- Crystal Group nurtures its caring culture
- Apparel industry not immune from Russia tensions
- US apparel import data shows China competitiveness
- Cambodia garment workers “dying on the job”
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Cotton prices set to slip on China policy change
- Nike appointments to drive growth opportunities
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey