US: Ross Stores appoints Hartshorn as CFO
Off-price retailer Ross Stores has appointed Michael Hartshorn to the role of chief financial officer.
Hartshorn, senior vice president and deputy CFO for Ross Stores, will take up his new role from 2 February, also retaining his current one.
Prior to his current role, Hartshorn was group vice president, finance and treasurer from March 2011 to January 2012.
Michael Balmuth, vice chairman and CEO, said: "Michael will continue to work closely with John Call, who has been our CFO for the past 16 years and who will continue in his senior leadership role, overseeing our finance and legal functions. Our Company will continue to benefit from the proven leadership and financial expertise of these two exceptional executives."
- Gap and H&M back Myanmar path to labour reform
- Levi Strauss raises the bar on sustainability
- Clarity on competition law and living wages
- Can technology shape a sustainable fashion future?
- Frustrations come to the fore in Bangladesh
- Talks progressing on Myanmar minimum wage
- Fast Retailing supplier continues strike talks
- Hugo Boss in talks over supplier labour claims
- US trade agenda back on track
- H&M warns of "negative" impact from dollar
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: The EU - May 2015
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015